Eat and Live like a Greek
Greece is a timeless destination, known for its history, beautiful islands, and warm hospitality. But few know that the Greek diet and lifestyle, inspired by ageold traditions, has been proven to be one of the healthiest in the world. Anna Maria Papiri, wellness editor with more than 30 years of experience in the field of wellness, and a multi-professional team of health experts, created a beginner’s guide to the Greek diet in line with current scientific evidence.
In this book, you will learn about:
• The history of dietary and exercise habits from ancient Athens, Sparta and Minoan Crete to modern times
• The Ikaria phenomenon: The Greek Island, one of the world’s 5 Blue Zones, reveals the secrets of longevity
• Traditional Greek food and its amazing health benefits
• A 4-week meal plan based exclusively on traditional Greek foods to keep you fit
• 30 easy recipes, accompanied by their nutritional analysis to add color and vitality to your everyday
• A 2-week Greek Vegetarian meal plan and 10 additional delicious vegetarian recipes
• Detoxification, the Greek way: 10 foods that naturally detox and rejuvenate your body
• Learn how to live like a Greek: Beyond the diet, Greek lifestyle tips that bring health, happiness, and wellbeing
• Foods for happiness: Foods that boost your mood and make you feel happier
• New calisthenics: The combination of ancient Greek exercise with cardio guarantees a strong body and mental clarity
This book aims to spread the benefits of the Greek diet worldwide and help people understand and achieve the healthiest diet in the world as a foundation for a healthy and happy life!